Monday, September 17, 2012

BedStep now for RAM 1500 trucks

BedStep now for RAM 1500 trucks with factory dual exhaust


AMP Research has designed a BedStep that now works with the factory dual exhaust version of the 2009-2012 Ram truckPart# 75310-01A

Mounts to the frame, at the corner of the rear bumber.
Works with the tailgate open or closed.
Engineered to support 300 lbs.
Die-cast, aluminum alloy linkage components.
Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability.
Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings.
Corrosion-resistant, anodized and teflon®-coated finish.
Durable, non-slip, glass-reinfoced composite step pad.
Made in the USA.
All backed by a 3-year warranty 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have loved using Amp Research's bedsteps. Being an older man, it was diffcult to reach the bed of my truck. Now, with bedsteps I am able to get in and out of my truck easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bedstep2 like this would be perfect me since I am so short!

    ReplyDelete